Highlights For FertilAid for women
- INGREDIENTS TO SUPPORT REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH PLUS A PRECONCEPTION MULTIVITAMIN – This 2-in-1 Formulation Offers Herbal Ingredients to Support Menstrual Cycle Health PLUS a Prenatal Vitamin
- OFFERS ABOUT 100% DAILY VALUE OF KEY VITAMINS FOR PRECONCEPTION WELLNESS – Includes Recommended Vitamins, Minerals, and Antioxidants for Prenatal Nutrition Support
- OFFERS A BLEND OF HERBAL INGREDIENTS TO SUPPORT HORMONE BALANCE AND HEALTHY OVULATORY FUNCTION, Including Chasteberry (Vitex) and Red Clover*
- FORMULATED BY OB/GYN DR. AMOS GRUNEBAUM to Help Healthy Women Experiencing Occasional Fertility Issues
- INCLUDES KEY ANTIOXIDANT NUTRIENTS TO SUPPORT EGG HEALTH – Beta-carotene, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E
- GENTLE ON THE STOMACH
- FROM THE GO-TO BRAND FOR HEALTHY COUPLES WHO ARE TRYING TO CONCEIVE – For Over 15 Years Fairhaven Health Has Been A Trusted Brand for Supporting Male and Female Reproductive Health
- WORLD CLASS SUPPORT – We’ve Got Your Questions Covered
- HIS AND HERS FORMULAS – Check out FertilAid for Men for Your Partner!
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA from Imported and Domestic Ingredients in a GMP-certified facility
- NO GLUTEN, CORN, DAIRY OR YEAST – Suitable for Vegetarians
- CONTAINS METHYLFOLATE IN PLACE OF FOLIC ACID – Methylfolate is the Bioactive Form of Vitamin B9
Read more about FertilAid For Women
Ovaboost for Women
OvaBoost has a unique formulation highlighted by a trio of ingredients – myo-inositol, folic acid (also called folate), and melatonin – that are popular for reproductive health.
In addition, OvaBoost includes Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which is an antioxidant. But, CoQ10 also plays an important role in energy production within egg cells. Once conception occurs, the amount of cell division that occurs to allow the egg to grown into an embryo and successfully implant into the wall of the uterus requires a tremendous amount of energy. CoQ10 works within the mitochondria (the energy powerhouse of the cell) of the egg cell to help ensure that energy production is optimal.
Read more about Ovaboost for women
FertileCM Supports Healthy Fertile Cervical Mucus
FertileCM for Women is a dietary supplement designed to support the healthy production of fertile cervical mucus – the fluid that is naturally produced when you are approaching ovulation.
The characteristics of the cervical fluid that your body produces changes throughout your cycle. The volume and consistency of cervical fluid you see in the first half of your cycle should look and feel different than the cervical fluid you see when you are about to ovulate. Often referred to as Egg White Cervical Mucus (EWCM), the cervical fluid that shows up during your fertile window should be slippery, translucent and stretchable, just like raw egg whites. This fertile-quality cervical mucus, has a pH of about 7 (which matches the pH of semen) which plays an important role in providing a protective and nourishing environment for sperm.
Read more about FertileCM for Women