Fairhaven Health Myo-Folate Drink Mix for Reproductive Health
Myo-Folate Provides Two Key Nutrients for Reproductive Wellness in a Drinkable FormatMyo-Folate is a dietary supplement that combines two powerful ingredients for supporting reproductive health – myo-inositol and folate – in a convenient, drinkable formula that is easy on your stomach. Just mix one packet with water or any non-carbonated beverage to get 2000 mg of myo-inositol and 333 mcg of methylfolate, a more bioavailable form of folate than synthetic folic acid.Myo-Folate provides 2000 mg of myo-inositol per serving, a daily dosage often recommended to support reproductive wellness. Myo-Inositol is a naturally occurring substance belonging to the B complex family of vitamins.Myo-Folate also provides folate, which may reduce the risk of neural tube defects. Each packet includes 333 mcg of methylfolate, which is more bioavailable than synthetic folic acid. Adequate intake of folic acid may reduce the risk of neural tube defects.
- Myo-Folate is a Drinkable Dietary Supplement Designed to Support Reproductive Wellness in Healthy Women – a Convenient Alternative to Swallowing Capsules
- An Unflavored Powder that Can Be Mixed with Water or Juice – or Add it to Your Smoothie
- Each Packet Contains 2,000 mg of Myo-Inositol
- Contains MethylFolate, a Bioavailable Form of Folic Acid – Adequate Intake of Folic Acid May Reduce the Risk of Neural Tube Defects
- Contains No: Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Lactose, Eggs, Nuts, Sugar, Artificial Colors or Artificial Preservatives
- GMO-Free and Suitable for Vegetarians
- One Box Provides 30 Stick Packs (30 Servings)
- Manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients in a GMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility
What is the difference between folic acid, folate and methylfolate? Vitamin B9 is typically referred to as folic acid or folate, the synthetic form found in fortified foods and many vitamin supplements or the form that naturally occurs in foods, respectively. Yet, to be utilized effectively in the body, both the synthetic and most of the food-derived folate we consume must be converted via a natural enzyme pathway in our body to the final bioactive form called L-methylfolate (also known as 5-MTHF). It is at this time, when MTHF is created, that “active B9” can enter cells and cross over the blood brain barrier to help nourish our tissues and brains optimally.
Delivery & Returns
We dispatch on the same working day if your order is placed before 2pm. Orders placed after 2pm, or on a non-working day will be dispatched on the following working day.
Please first contact us [email protected] if you want to return your purchases and explain the situation. Depending on the nature of the problem, we will then provide instructions on how to return the items. We accept the return of goods back to us within 30 days from the date you receive the order.