Stridex Single-Step Acne Control, Maximum, Alcohol-Free, 90 Soft Touch Pads
Stridex Pads have the highest level of over-the-counter acne-fighting medication allowed (2% salicylic acid) and are recommended for moderate acne cases. Maximum Pads contain effective skin cleansers that work to remove dirt, oil, sweat, and other impurities from the skin’s surface, penetrate to unclog pores, dissolve deep-seated oil, and help prevent new pimples from forming.
Each pad has a special texture so it cleanses your skin perfectly and feels nice to the touch, whether you want to scrub it on or apply it smoothly and softly. All Stridex products are alcohol-free so you don’t get the skin redness and irritating burn.
Triple Action to prevent the acne breakout!
Cleans – Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soaps leave behind.
Treats – Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
Prevents – Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows the skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave the pad on the skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips, and other mucous membranes
For external use only.
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
When using this product using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.