PanOxyl, Acne Creamy Wash, Benzoyl Peroxide 4% Daily Control, 6 oz (170 g)
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Daily Cleaning Wash
- Face, Chest, Back
- Clears Existing Acne Blemishes and Helps Prevent New Blemishes from Forming
- Formulated to be Gentle on Skin
- Contains Benzoyl Peroxide, an Antibacterial Ingredient
- Patent Pending Acne Control Formula
Use: For the treatment of acne
- Wet area to be cleansed
- Apply Panoxyl Acne Creamy Wash Benzoyl Peroxide 4% and gently massage the area for 1-2 minutes daily to control.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Tamper-Evident Feature: For your protection, do not use if foil seal on tube is broken or missing.
For external use only
Do not use if you:
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using this product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].