Azo Urinary Pain Relief, Maximum Strength, 24 Tablets
- We believe in open, honest conversations about women's health
- We believe in helping you take charge of your health
- We believe in helping you live your life to the fullest
- We believe in delivering the best urinary, vaginal, and bladder health products available
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed for up to two days. Take with a full glass of water.
- Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
- Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
- Kidney disease
- Allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- Had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride.
- Stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset.
- Your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
- Your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- You suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication.
- This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests
- This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets
- Store at room temperature (59º-86ºF) in a dry place and protect from light
- Tamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters. Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged.
Delivery & Returns
We dispatch on the same working day if your order is placed before 2pm. Orders placed after 2pm, or on a non-working day will be dispatched on the following working day.
Please first contact us [email protected] if you want to return your purchases and explain the situation. Depending on the nature of the problem, we will then provide instructions on how to return the items. We accept the return of goods back to us within 30 days from the date you receive the order.