Fairhaven Health FertilAid For Men
FertilAid for Men Fills Your Diet Gaps and Supports Sperm with a Potent Mix of Vitamins, Specialty Nutrients and Herbs
Since 2003, FertilAid for Men has been blazing the trail in the world of fertility supplements. FertilAid for Men was the first supplement to support male fertility on two fronts by combining key fertility herbs and antioxidants – including Maca, Zinc, CoQ10, and L-carnitine tartrate – along with a comprehensive male prenatal multivitamin. Two decades after hitting the market, FertilAid for Men continues to set a high bar for natural support for male fertility and reproductive health.
Clinically Studied To Support the Number of Total Motile Sperm - Male fertility is in part a numbers game – the more sperm you have, the better the chances that one of those will be vital enough to fertilize the egg.
Motility and morphology are also key factors - that is, sperm have to swim fast and be of the right shape in order to reach and penetrate the egg.FertilAid for Men offers fertility-targeted nutrients to support sperm health.In a 90 day, prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 14 men receiving either FertilAid for Men or a placebo, the FertilAid for Men group showed significant improvement in the total count of normal-motile sperm. (G Clifton and JE Ellington. Prospective Study of FertilAid Vitamin in Men with Low Sperm Quality. Journal of Andrology, March/April 2009 Supplement, Abstract #25). Disclaimer: Results vary. The results of this clinical study do not necessarily represent typical results. Fairhaven Health does not have data on typical results.
A Customizable Stack to Meet Your Individual Needs- FertilAid for Men and its companion products of CountBoost and MotilityBoost were carefully designed to offer modular and customizable support for sperm health. The foundation of this male fertility stack is Fertilaid for Men – launched in 2003, as the first fully comprehensive fertility supplement designed to provide baseline nutritional support plus targeted fertility ingredients.Sometimes you will need an extra boost in your sperm count or motility or both. If this describes you, then layer CountBoost and MotilityBoost on top of FertilAid for Men for the biggest boost to your sperm health. The FertilAid for Men supplement stack offers comprehensive daily vitamin and mineral support, plus it contains the most popular herbs, antioxidants, specialty nutrients, vitamins, and minerals for male fertility and sperm health: L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, CoQ10, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Maca, Ashwagandha, and Mucuna pruriens.
- POWERFUL MALE FERTILITY PILL PLUS DAILY PRECONCEPTION MULTIVITAMIN– This 2-in-1 Patented, Science-Based Formulation Offers a Key Amino Acid, Herbs, and Antioxidants to Support Sperm Count and Health PLUS a Daily Preconception Vitamin
- A CLINICALLY STUDIED MALE FERTILITY SUPPLEMENT:In a 90 day, Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Involving 14 Men Receiving Either FertilAid for Men or a Placebo, the FertilAid for Men Group Showed Significant Improvement in the Total Count of Normal-Motile Sperm (G Clifton and JE Ellington. Prospective Study of FertilAid Vitamin in Men with Low Sperm Quality. Journal of Andrology, March/April 2009 Supplement, Abstract #25)
- OFFERS MORE POTENT SUPPORT THAN OTHER MALE FERTILITY PILLSIncluding Twice the Amount of Vitamin C, Three Times the Amount of Zinc and Beta Carotene.
- CONTAINS METHYLFOLATE IN PLACE OF SYNTHETIC FOLIC ACID– Methylfolate is the Bioactive Form of Vitamin B9, An Important Nutrient for Many Physiological Processes. Also Offers Methylated Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin.
- CONTAINS THE AMINO ACID L-CARNITINE– Widely Studied and Used for Male Fertility.
- BOOSTS LEVELS OF NATURAL RAW MATERIALS IN YOUR BODY– Offers A Wide Spectrum of Key Vitamins, Specialty Nutrients & Antioxidants to Support Energy, Vitality, Fertility, and Sexual Vitality.
- YOUR PARTNER ISN’T THE ONLY ONE WHO NEEDS A PRENATAL VITAMIN– the Health of Your Sperm Matters.
- MADE IN THE USAfrom Domestic and Imported Ingredients in a cGMP Facility for Fairhaven Health, a Trusted, Go-To Brand for Couples who are Trying to Conceive.
A 2-in-1 Formulation.
Producing optimal sperm in the right amounts requires that the body has all the raw materials it needs. FertilAid for Men is a 2-in-1 solution that includes ingredients to boost your sperm health PLUS a daily preconception multivitamin. The proprietary fertility blend brings together ingredients to help support sperm count, shape, motility, and integrity. The multivitamin provides comprehensive vitamin support; that means no unnecessary redundancies.
Start Your Baby With a Clean Set of Chromosomes.
The story is only half over once sperm meets egg. The sperm’s 23 chromosomes need to be free of fragmentation or defect to give the baby the best start to life. These key antioxidants help with sperm integrity:
- Vitamins C, E, Beta Carotene help to keep free radicals at bay.
- Selenium and Grapeseed Extract remove free-radicals.
- CoQ10 is important for energy production in the mitochondria.
Make it a Team Effort with the FertilAid Value Pack
You and your partner need to optimize nutritional status when trying to conceive. Like FertilAid for Men, FertilAid for Women provides daily preconception vitamin support PLUS targeted fertility ingredients, like Vitex, to support hormone balance and cycle regularity. Get the FertilAid Value Pack to help you reach your shared fertility and health goals.
Do you want to know which supplements can be taken together? For more information, see our Fertility Supplement Guide.
|FertilAid for Men||CountBoost||MotilityBoost||Male Fertility Bundle||FH PRO for Men|
|Comprehensive Preconception Multivitamin||✓||✓||✓|
|Broad Spectrum Antioxidant Support||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Contains 200mg CoQ10, 2000mg L-carnitine tartrate & 10mg Lycopene||✓|
|Standalone Product||✓||Take with FertilAid for Men||Take with FertilAid for Men||✓||✓|
|Number of Pills per Day||3||2||2||7||6|
Delivery & Returns
We dispatch on the same working day if your order is placed before 2pm. Orders placed after 2pm, or on a non-working day will be dispatched on the following working day.
Please first contact us email@example.com if you want to return your purchases and explain the situation. Depending on the nature of the problem, we will then provide instructions on how to return the items. We accept the return of goods back to us within 30 days from the date you receive the order.