null
In Stock

Trec Nutrition VIT. C + L- LYSINE POWDER 300g JAR

£9.99
Trec Nutrition VIT. C + L- LYSINE POWDER 300g JAR
Trec Nutrition VIT. C + L- LYSINE POWDER 300g JAR Ingredients
SKU:
5902114017552
UPC:
5902114017552
Current Stock:
£9.99

Frequently Bought Together:

Trec Nutrition VIT. C + L- LYSINE POWDER 300g JAR
Inc. VAT
Ex. VAT

Description

Trec Nutrition VIT.C + L-LYSINE POWDER is a potent dietary supplement that combines the immune-boosting properties of Vitamin C with the added benefits of L-lysine. This carefully formulated powder is designed to bolster the immune system, helping to reduce the frequency of colds, flu, and other upper respiratory infections. Ideal for those seeking to maintain optimal health, especially during seasons when the immune system is particularly vulnerable.

Key Benefits:

  • Immune System Support: High-dose Vitamin C (800 mg per serving) significantly contributes to immune defense by supporting various cellular functions of both the innate and adaptive immune systems.
  • Aids in Cold and Flu Prevention: The addition of L-lysine (200 mg per serving) may help in reducing the incidence and severity of colds and flu, providing comprehensive support for the upper respiratory tract.
  • Antioxidant Properties: Vitamin C acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting the body's cells from oxidative stress and supporting overall well-being.
  • Supports Collagen Production: Vitamin C is also crucial for the biosynthesis of collagen, aiding in the healthy development and repair of all body tissues.

Active Ingredients per Serving (1g):

  • Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid): 800 mg, offering 1000% of the reference intake values, ensuring a potent immune boost.
  • L-Lysine HCL: 200 mg, with 160 mg of actual L-lysine, to support immune function and general health.

Ingredients:

  • Primary Components: Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) makes up 80% of the formula, with L-lysine HCL constituting the remaining 20%, creating a balanced blend for immune support.

Trec Nutrition VIT.C + L-LYSINE POWDER is an excellent choice for anyone looking to support their immune system through natural means. Its powder form allows for flexible dosing and can be easily mixed with water or your favorite beverage, making it a convenient addition to your daily health regimen.

Delivery & Returns

We dispatch on the same working day if your order is placed before 2pm. Orders placed after 2pm, or on a non-working day will be dispatched on the following working day.

Please first contact us hello@vitamingo.co.uk if you want to return your purchases and explain the situation. Depending on the nature of the problem, we will then provide instructions on how to return the items. We accept the return of goods back to us within 30 days from the date you receive the order.

Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £59.99

Reviews

Discounts, Specials & New Products. Delivered Regularly.