Trace Minerals ConcenTrace 1/2 ozConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops is the #1 selling trace mineral supplement in the natural channel according to SPINS.‡ It is also one of the most powerful natural health mineral supplements in the world and has many uses and applications.
SUGGESTED USEThis product is all-natural, highly concentrated, contains no added preservatives, flavors, or sweeteners, and has a very strong taste. We recommend mixing it with juice or food and dividing the serving throughout the day to mask the concentrated mineral flavor. Begin regimen by taking 10 drops for 3 consecutive days. Each day thereafter, increase serving by 10 drops up to ½ teaspoon (40 drops) once or twice daily. Children age 2-3: Take 1 drop for every 5 lbs of body weight. For regular or sodium-restricted diets. Minor crystallization may occur, but this does not affect the quality of the product.It’s impossible to overestimate the importance of minerals and trace minerals for the human body. They are the catalysts for all the vitamins and other nutrients your body uses for developing and maintaining good health.† ConcenTrace® captures the perfect balance of trace minerals your body needs. Using ConcenTrace® every day may help maintain healthy energy levels in your body by providing your body’s entire electrical system the minerals it needs to function properly.ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops is an all-natural mineral concentrate that’s made by using ConcenFlo™, our proprietary harvesting process. ConcenTrace® contains naturally occurring ionic trace minerals from the Great Salt Lake with 99% sodium removed.Ideally, minerals should come from eating a raw food diet. However, even eating a raw food diet isn’t enough since researchers have proven that soils have been depleted of minerals. Therefore, if it’s not in the soil, it’s not in the food. Here’s where ConcenTrace® comes in–taking ConcenTrace® every day ensures you’re getting a full spectrum of ionic trace minerals, which are the same kind of bioavailable ionic trace minerals that are found in foods!How do you make ConcenTrace®?ConcenTrace® isn’t actually something we make. It’s an amazing complex of full-spectrum ionic trace minerals that have been made by Mother Nature. For thousands of years, every sprouting seed and the towering tree has helped dissolve minerals, raising them from deep within the soil to the surface, where they are easily washed away. But they don’t just wash away. They are carried in the rivers and streams into oceans and seas like the Great Salt Lake (GSL) in Utah, USA. But the GSL is unique because it has no outlets and is considered an inland sea. Therefore, the GSL is rich in minerals that have been deposited there over these thousands of years.At Trace Minerals Research, we simply harvest the minerals from the pristine shores of the GSL at our state-of-the-art mineral harvesting facility. This facility was designed by certified chemical engineer David S. Butts, one of the world’s foremost experts in the field of solar evaporation technology. Butts has 40 years of experience in the design, operation, and extraction of minerals and salts from lakes, oceans, salars, and underground deposits like the Great Salt Lake. The unique design of our facility allows us to harvest our high-quality minerals from the Great Salt Lake with the lowest impact possible on the environment. Our solar evaporation ponds are only about 500 feet from the edge of the waters of the Great Salt Lake, which allows us to transport the lake water to our ponds without having to trench or disrupt the lake’s bed.Why is ConcenTrace® so powerful?ConcenTrace® contains a full spectrum of all the minerals in a balance natural to the body. Once harvested from the GSL, we use a completely natural concentration process without the use of chemicals or dyes that removes the sodium from the GSL water. We use solar evaporation technology to concentrate the water, which really means that all we use is natural sunshine! The result of this natural process is ConcenTrace®, an all-natural ionic trace mineral blend that is 26 times more concentrated than colloidal trace minerals, making it one of the most naturally powerful health supplements on the market.In addition, all of our facilities are FDA cGMP certified (Good Manufacturing Practices) through the Natural Products Association. GMP certification shows our customers, retailers, and international buyers that we are committed to producing safe products of high quality. We are constantly looking for new technologies and research that help us improve our manufacturing processes, and our products are tested by a third-party laboratory to ensure quality and safety.Is it safe?
- Non-GMO Project Verified-ConcenTrace® has been evaluated and verified to be in compliance with the Non-GMO Project Standard, which means following rigorous best practices for genetically modified organism (GMO) avoidance, including segregation and traceability to prevent contamination.
- GRAS-Affirmed-ConcenTrace® is so pure and natural that it has been GRAS-Affirmed for use in food and beverages. According to FDA regulations, the process to achieve GRAS status involved an intensive review by an independent panel of experts, qualified by training and experience to evaluate the safety of food ingredients. To affirm ConcenTrace’s GRAS status, TMR sought out an expert panel from AIBMR Life Sciences Inc. (Puyallup, WA) because of its experience, knowledge, and expertise with GRAS self-affirmation. The expert panel included physicians and two Ph.D. toxicologists with 83 years combined experience in toxicology, who also worked as division heads for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Halal Certified-ConcenTrace® has been reviewed and certified Halal by the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA).
- Kosher Certified-ConcenTrace® has also been certified Kosher by the Rabbinical Council of California (RCC).
- Certified Vegan-the American Vegetarian Association has certified that ConcenTrace® is approved for vegan status.
Delivery & Returns
We dispatch on the same working day if your order is placed before 2pm. Orders placed after 2pm, or on a non-working day will be dispatched on the following working day.
Please first contact us [email protected] if you want to return your purchases and explain the situation. Depending on the nature of the problem, we will then provide instructions on how to return the items. We accept the return of goods back to us within 30 days from the date you receive the order.