Fairhaven Health, Pregnancy Plus, Omega 3, 90 Softgels
Omega 3 Fish Oil from the Cold Waters of Iceland
PeaPod Omega-3 is designed specifically for pregnant and nursing mothers, and can also be an excellent nutritional choice for women who are actively trying-to-conceive. The Omega-3 essential fatty acids, DHA and EPA, are a vital part of pregnancy wellness, fetal development, and infant health*. But, unfortunately, it isn’t as easy as it should be to be sure we get enough of these essential fats in our daily diet.
For fetal and infant health, the two most important Omega-3 fatty acids are EPA and DHA. EPA is important in supporting cardiac and circulatory systems; DHA is a key component of the central nervous system and promotes the development of the brain and eyes.
PeaPod Omega 3 contains oil from small fish, including herring, mackerel, sardines, and anchovies, caught in the cold waters of Iceland using sustainable fishing practices. The EPA and DHA-rich oil is then processed in a GMP (good manufacturing practices) -compliant facility to remove heavy metals and pesticides, resulting in a premium quality fish oil that is pharmaceutical grade and meets or exceeds all official regulations related to environmental contaminants.
And, because the last thing you want when you are pregnant is a fishy tasting supplement, PeaPod Omega 3 has a natural citrus flavor with no fishy aftertaste.
Each bottle contains 90 capsules, a 1 month supply.
A pharmaceutical-grade fish oil supplement that provides omega 3 fats to support pregnancy wellness.*
- Contains Premium Icelandic Fish Oil from small fish, such as herring, mackerel, sardines and anchovies.
- Small, easy to swallow softgels with a natural citrus flavor and no fishy aftertaste.
- Includes pharmaceutical grade EPA and DHA for maximum purity and quality.
- Supports healthy development of baby’s brain, heart and eyes.*
- Supports pregnancy wellness.*
- Contains no artificial dyes, flavors, or preservatives.