Fairhaven Health Coenzyme Q10 for Male and Female Fertility
Coenzyme Q10 Provides Antioxidant Support for Eggs and Sperm*
Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10 as it is often called, is a fat-soluble nutrient that plays a key role in the production of 95% of the energy needed by your cells, including sperm and egg cells. CoQ10 also functions as a powerful antioxidant. We ingest CoQ10 naturally in our diet through the consumption of meat, fish, and certain vegetables and fruit.
Present in each cell of your body, CoQ10 plays a key role in energy production. Particularly prevalent in mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cell, CoQ10 is a component of the electron transport chain responsible for generating energy in the cells. CoQ10 levels decrease with age, stress and some medications (for example, the cholesterol-lowering drugs known as statins), resulting in reduced cellular energy capacity.
CoQ10 Supports Male and Female Reproductive Health
CoQ10 supports egg and sperm health by neutralizing free radicals and by promoting cellular energy production.*
Powerful Antioxidant Support for Men and Women
- Coenzyme Q10 is a potent antioxidant and plays a key role in energy production
- Popular supplement for supporting both male and female fertility
- Supports sperm healthy by neutralizing free radicals and promoting cellular energy production
- Supports egg health by neutralizing free radicals and promoting cellular energy production
Convenient Packaging and Quality Manufacturing
- Each capsule contains 100 mg of CoQ10 – take 1 capsule, 2 times daily preferably with food
- Each bottle contains 60 capsules – a one month supply
- May be taken in conjunction with all other Fairhaven Health male and female fertility supplements
- Manufactured in the USA from imported and domestic ingredients in a GMP-certified facility.