Fairhaven Health BabyDance Fertility Lubricant – No Applicators
BabyDance Fertility Lubricant Safe For Trying To Conceive
Help Your Sperm Meet Your Egg….Safely!For couples who are trying-to-conceive, making love tends to be less romantic and spontaneous, and more of a chore to be completed. Using a lubricant can help make the experience more pleasurable. When you are trying to get pregnant, it is important to understand that all lubricants are NOT created equal, and you need to be discerning when selecting a lubricant to use when baby dancing.Most everyday lubricants have a low pH and very high salt concentrations, and are harmful to sperm. It goes without saying that using one of these everyday lubricants when you are trying to get pregnant is counterproductive – you don’t want your lubricant to make it harder for you to get pregnant! The class of lubricants specifically designated as fertility lubricants undergo specialized testing to ensure that they won’t harm sperm or eggs. BabyDance has a pH of ~7 and mimics the consistency of your cervical secretions, which help the sperm to swim through your cervix to meet the egg for conception. Not only does BabyDance mimic your own body fluids, it contains no ingredients that can be harmful to eggs or sperm. Being FDA cleared for fertility (PEB category) is a sure way to know a lubricant, such as BabyDance, is safe to use when you are trying to conceive.
Keep You and Your Baby Safe from ParabensParabens are chemicals that have been used since the 1950s as preservatives to prevent the growth of bacteria in cosmetics, shampoos, lotions, and even lubricants. Known to be endocrine disrupters, parabens are sneaky in that they can mimic the activity of the hormone estrogen in the body’s cells, which may have implications for reproductive health and pregnancy wellness, as well as for the health and development of a fetus. We’ve all been exposed to parabens and have to do our best to detox before conception, and continue to avoid exposure to these chemicals during conception and pregnancy. Needless to say, sending sperm through a lubricant that contains parabens on its way to the egg is ill advised!
- THE FIRST FERTILITY LUBRICANT AVAILABLE IN THE USA MADE WITHOUT PARABENS which have been linked to reproductive toxicity and negative impacts on development of an embryo.
- MIMICS THE pH AND CONSISTENCY OF YOUR CERVICAL MUCUS which plays a vital role in sperm meeting egg.
- WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH CRITICAL SPERM PARAMETERS – Motility, DNA Quality, Penetration into Cervical Mucus, or Ability to Fertilize and Support Embryo Development.
- EACH BATCH OF PRODUCT IS TESTED PER FDA REQUIREMENTS to ensure it does not harm sperm or egg function.
- SALT-BALANCED TO VAGINAL TISSUES SO IT WON’T CAUSE WATER TO MOVE INTO OR OUT OF VAGINAL CELLS – many commercially available lubricants are hypertonic, and can dehydrate cells.
- CONTAINS NO GLYCEROL which has been shown to have a chemical toxic effect on sperm, resulting in decreased embryo development after fertilization.
- DEVELOPED USING BREAKTHROUGH SCIENCE ABOUT THE VAGINAL ECOSYSTEM – so much has been learned since KY Jelly was invented in 1904!
- REPLENISHES MOISTURE AND HAS A LIGHT, FRESH SMELL – contains raspberry-derived humectants and clary sage.
- SINGLE USE TUBES AND APPLICATORS – convenient, TSA compliant, and hygienic.
- MADE IN THE USA in an ISO 13485 and GMP-certified facility.
Delivery & Returns
We dispatch on the same working day if your order is placed before 2pm. Orders placed after 2pm, or on a non-working day will be dispatched on the following working day.
Please first contact us [email protected] if you want to return your purchases and explain the situation. Depending on the nature of the problem, we will then provide instructions on how to return the items. We accept the return of goods back to us within 30 days from the date you receive the order.