Fairhaven Health BabyDance Fertility Lubricant – 10 Applicators
BabyDance Sperm-Friendly Lubricant in a Value Size
Value Buy Includes 10 Applications of BabyDance, the First Fertility-Friendly Lubricant Made Without Parabens
This box includes one 40 gram (1.4 ounce) multi-use tube and 10 single-use applicators – at less than $2.00 per application, this is a great value!
Choose Your Desired Amount
This product is designed primarily for internal application – simply twist an applicator onto the tube and squeeze your desired amount. We recommend starting with 3-4 grams of BabyDance, giving sperm enough fluid in which to swim. Insert the applicator into your vagina immediately before intercourse to deliver the lubricant close to the cervix. But, of course, if you get caught up in the moment and don’t want to mess with the applicator, feel free to use BabyDance externally too – just apply by hand anywhere you want extra lubrication.
Don’t Let Your Lubricant Hold You Back From Getting Pregnant
When you are trying to conceive, making love tends to be less romantic and spontaneous, and more of a chore to be completed. Using a lubricant can help make the experience more pleasurable. When you are trying to get pregnant, it is important to understand that all lubricants are NOT created equal, and you need to be discerning when selecting a lubricant to use when baby dancing.
Most everyday lubricants have a low pH and very high salt concentrations, and are harmful to sperm. It goes without saying that using one of these everyday lubricants when you are trying to get pregnant is counterproductive – you don’t want your lubricant to make it harder for you to get pregnant! The class of lubricants specifically designated as fertility lubricants undergo specialized testing to ensure that they won’t harm sperm or eggs. BabyDance has a pH of ~7 and mimics the consistency of your cervical secretions, which help the sperm to swim through your cervix to meet the egg for conception. Not only does BabyDance mimic your own body fluids, it contains no ingredients that can be harmful to eggs or sperm. Being cleared for fertility (PEB category) is a sure way to know a lubricant, such as BabyDance, is safe to use when you are trying to conceive.
Avoid Parabens, Especially When Preparing for Pregnancy
Parabens are chemicals that have been used since the 1950s as preservatives to prevent the growth of bacteria in cosmetics, shampoos, lotions, and even lubricants. Known to be endocrine disrupters, parabens are sneaky in that they can mimic the activity of the hormone estrogen in the body’s cells, which may have implications for reproductive health and pregnancy wellness, as well as the health and development of a fetus. We’ve all been exposed to parabens and have to do our best to detox before conception, and continue to avoid exposure to these chemicals during conception and pregnancy. Needless to say, sending sperm through a lubricant that contains parabens on its way to the egg is ill advised!
- THE FIRST FERTILITY LUBRICANT MADE WITHOUT PARABENS – When You are Trying to Conceive, Be Sure to Use a Lubricant that Does No Harm!
- A GREAT VALUE ON A POPULAR PRODUCT FOR TTC COUPLES – Each Box Includes One 40 gram Tube and 10 Applicators.
- CHOOSE YOUR DESIRED AMOUNT – Fill the Single Use Applicator with the Amount of Lubricant Just Right for You and Your Partner
- FEELS NATURAL!
- BABY DANCE MIMICS THE pH AND CONSISTENCY OF YOUR CERVICAL MUCUS Which Plays a Vital Role in Sperm Meeting Egg.
- WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH CRITICAL SPERM PARAMETERS – Motility, DNA Quality, Penetration into Cervical Mucus, or Ability to Fertilize and Support Embryo Development.
- EACH BATCH OF PRODUCT IS TESTED PER FDA REQUIREMENTS to Ensure it Won’t Harm Sperm or Egg Function.
- SALT-BALANCED TO VAGINAL TISSUES SO IT WON’T CAUSE WATER TO MOVE INTO OR OUT OF VAGINAL CELLS – Many Commercially Available Lubricants are Hypertonic, and Can Dehydrate Cells.
- CONTAINS NO GLYCEROL Which Has Been Shown to Have a Chemical Toxic Effect on Sperm, Resulting in Decreased Embryo Development after Fertilization.
- DEVELOPED USING BREAKTHROUGH SCIENCE ABOUT THE VAGINAL ECOSYSTEM – We’ve Learned So Much Since KY Jelly Was Invented in 1904!
- REPLENISHES MOISTURE AND HAS A LIGHT, FRESH SMELL – Contains Raspberry-Derived Humectants and Clary Sage.
- MADE IN THE USA in an ISO 13485 and GMP-Certified Facility.