NatraBio Restless Legs, 60 Tablets
Formulated with a potent blend of homeopathic ingredients, NatraBio Restless Legs Tablets help temporarily relieve the uncomfortable sensations of leg and foot restlessness. Most common in the evening or nighttime hours while you’re at rest, symptoms of the restless leg include twitching, tingling, cramping, a crawling sensation under the skin, and the continuous urge to move and walk around.
Restless Legs soothing homeopathic formula helps calm these occasional symptoms so you can kick back and get the rest you need.
Non-drowsy and non-habit forming, Restless Legs Tablets are scientifically blended to OTC homeopathic standards for powerful results. Not only do we require a certificate of analysis from suppliers to guarantee raw material quality and to identify the presence of major allergens, but our state-of-the-art laboratory conducts relevant tests for contaminants. You can rest assured every batch meets the highest-quality standard because you deserve the best.
May Help Temporarily Relieve:
- Constant urge to move
- Jerking & twitching
NatraBio is dedicated to producing innovative, health products formulated and manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
For over 30 years NatraBio has been a leader in innovation and science for homeopathic medicines with a deep dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
Uses: May help temporarily relieve
- The symptoms of leg sensations, tingling, twitching, crawling, cramps
- The restlessness of legs and feet
- The urge to move and walk around
- Symptoms may improve with movement
- Symptoms may occur in bed or while sitting during the evening or nighttime hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over, chew one tablet every four hours or as needed
- Children 6-12 years use one half the adult dosage
- For children under 6 years consult a health professional
Stop and ask a doctor if
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms are accompanied by swelling or redness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if the printed blister backing is broken or missing.
Store tightly closed at room temperature (65-80ºF).