- Concentrated 20:1 extract of rosehip
- Equivalent to 2000mg whole rosehip
- Easy swallow rapid release capsule
- Contains Copper which contributes towards maintenance of connective tissues.
The seed pods of the common rose plant, rosa canina, rosehips are bright red fruit containing anthocyanins and polyphenols.
Lindens Rosehip 2000mg Capsules contain 100mg of a concentrated 20:1 extract of rosehip, equivalent to 2000mg whole fruit, neatly encapsulated in a rapid release, easy swallow capsule for optimal absorption and Copper which contributes towards maintenance of connective tissues.
Copper contributes to normal:
- maintenance of connective tissues
- energy-yielding metabolism
- nervous system & immune system function
- hair pigmentation
- iron transport in the body
- skin pigmentation
- protection of cells from oxidative stress