Vitamin B12 250mcg 120 Tablets
- Convenient one-a-day easy-swallow tablet
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to healthy metabolism and the reduction of tiredness
- Potent 10000% NRV dose of B12
Vitamin B12 is an important nutrient within the body, contributing to the maintenance of normal immune system, nervous system and psychological function, normal energy-yielding and homocysteine metabolism, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Lindens Vitamin B12 250µg Tablets are potent, providing 10,000% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin B12 per tablet.
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal:
- energy-yielding metabolism
- nervous system function
- homocysteine metabolism
- psychological function
- red blood cell formation
- immune system function
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- has a role in the process of cell division