Vitamin B12 1000mcg Sublingual 365 Tabs
- One-a-day cherry-flavoured sublingual tablets
- Contributes to healthy metabolism and the reduction of fatigue
- Highly potent 40,000% NRV dose of B12
- Designed for fast action and maximum absorption
Vitamin B12 is an important nutrient within the body, contributing to the maintenance of normal immune system, nervous system and psychological function, normal energy-yielding and homocysteine metabolism, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Lindens Vitamin B12 1000µg Sublingual Tablets are ultra-potent, providing 40,000% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin B12 per tablet! In addition, these specially formulated tablets are designed to be dissolved under the tongue for maximum absorption, dispersing the Vitamin B12 rapidly along with a pleasant cherry flavour.
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal:
- energy-yielding metabolism
- nervous system function
- homocysteine metabolism
- psychological function
- red blood cell formation
- immune system function
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- has a role in the process of cell division