Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment, Ultra Strength, 1.7 oz (50 g)
Tiger Balm® has been used by over one-third of the world’s population for nearly 100 years. More than 20 million jars are sold each year in over 70 countries worldwide because Tiger Balm® “Works where it hurts.”
With more pain-relieving menthol than Extra-Strength Tiger Balm®, “New” non-staining Ultra-Strength Tiger Balm® provides deep penetrating “ultra relief” to “Work where it hurts.”
Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment soothes and relieves tired, sore, and strained muscles – Naturally! It is quickly absorbed by the skin, providing fast and effective relief from muscular aches and pains.
Tiger Balm Ultra is a popular analgesic used by massage therapists to warm up sore and stiff muscles during massage.
Works Where It Hurts.
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains due to:
- Joint Pains
Tiger Balm has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world.
Uses – For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use a heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use.